Digitalization has transformed your customer’s decision-making journey, and leading revenue performers are developing the capabilities and staffing the roles needed to operate successfully in this new environment.
Peter Drucker once said that the primary pupose of a business is to “create and keep a customer”.
The work needed to create and keep that customer is very different from what it once was. Digital business practices have disrupted traditional marketing, sales and customer service roles.
Success today requires active learning and the diligent application of new behaviors.
- Salespeople must adapt skills and approaches as buyers increasingly rely on digital resources
- Sales and marketing functions must develop and operate as a cohesive team
- Marketing now acts as a publisher and needs to understand how to successfully serve it’s intended audience
- Customer service is no longer dealing with problem resolution, but with proactively driving customer success
- Management must be exemplary change agents
I can help create new sight into these critical areas, facilitate adaptive moves, and assist in releasing potential.